Have you been feeling overwhelmed, overloaded, stressed, and/or depressed lately; among other issues? I know that I have been. This year has been TOUGH! Tough on so many!
One positive that we should all hold on to is that we are not alone!
Several of our neighbors are also struggling with the same feelings of confusion, nervousness, and are overloaded with the pressures of what’s going to come next …
- What will Winter 2020 look like in the wake of a pandemic?
- How will I keep myself sane through these cold Winter months?
- What is going to happen after this US election?
- Will I be able to see my family during the holidays?
- and so many more …
So many of us are wondering these things, but we need to focus on what is happening right NOW.
We need to try and shift our focus on what we can do NOW …
- Allow ourselves to vent and let go of unnecessary pressures.
- Talk to a friend and share what might be on your mind.
- Get ample sleep to be sure that we keep well rested.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Distract yourself, volunteer, join an online community.
- Remind yourself that you are doing your best!
Remember, we are so much stronger than we know!
We CAN and WILL overcome ANYTHING that this fickle life has to throw at us!
“I think it’s time to practice what I preach
Exorcise the demons inside me
Whoa, gotta learn to let it go
The past can’t haunt me if I don’t let it
Live and learn and never forget it
Whoa, gotta learn to let it go” – Kesha